Re: [Asrg] We don't need no stinkin IMAP or POP, was Adding a spam button to MUAs

2010-02-06 11:58:38
Pardon me since I haven't been paying complete attention, but is
there any assumption that the mail store itself is the one that you'd
be shipping these arf reports to?

No, the plan is that whoever manages the mailstore tells you where to
send the report, which might or might not have some connection to a
POP or IMAP server.  I expect that in many cases, a mail system might
outsource the report handling to an aggregator.

R's,
John