Re: [Asrg] Summary of junk button discussion

2010-02-24 03:14:29
On 23/Feb/10 20:30, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
 a summary of the proposals and discussion

      http://wiki.asrg.sp.am/wiki/Adding_a_junk_button_to_MUAs

It's probably worth mentioning at this point that the IETF's MARF working group
has as a charter item the issue of publishing somehow the address to which
abuse reports should be sent.

I've added a link to the marf's charter in the "See also" section of that page.

We won't be getting there for a while yet, but if you're interested in this
issue you might want to start following the working group list.

I'd hope that, by the time the marf WG gets there, there will be a raw understanding of /generalized FBLs/. Otherwise, it would be a hard time trying to standardize something that doesn't exist at all.