Re: [Asrg] Spam Salt, an email sender authentication mechanism

2010-09-28 15:42:23
 On 28.09.2010 21:31, der Mouse wrote:
As for the whole patent issue, this is mostly an anti-spam list, so
I'll confine myself to noting that the OIN is defensive for nobody but
Linux, as far as I can tell, and lots of people have no interest in
having anything to do with Linux.  If I have to run Linux to be safe
from your patent (which as far as I can tell I would, and maybe even
that wouldn't be enough), I'll just not use it at all.

My understanding is, as long as you are peaceful and don't sue anyone else, you're all set.
You don't need to know that Linux exists, even.

(That's my understanding of the OIN, but I'd like to add the usual disclaimer that I speak for myself and I'm not a lawyer, so my understanding might be wrong.)

Kai