[Asrg] RFC 3934 applies to everyone

2011-03-01 19:55:00
The IETF has a long standing policy against personal attacks on its
mailing lists.  We are all presumed to be adults here, and part of
that is having the ability to control your own conduct.  For more
information, you might want to read or reread RFC 3934, on Management
of IETF Mailing Lists.

I hope people have the ability to behave themselves, so there's no
need to suspend anyone, but I will if they don't.

R's,
John

and speaking of bad blacklist operators, you get petty assholes
who think that their SMTP is an AI capable of educing meaning
from messages.  I wonder who runs this one? Oh, the working
group chair. Charming.