Re: [Asrg] RFC 3934 applies to everyone

2011-03-01 22:15:00
In article <4D6DA412(_dot_)2080708(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com> you write:
Everyone including John Levine:

Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 Incoherent message (5.1.1)

Is a personal attack, and a petty one at that.

Sigh.  Mike is complaining about an SMTP return code that is produced
by my own personal mail server, which has no relation to this or any
other IETF mailing list, and is not returned in response to any IETF
mailing list mail.  I cannot imagine why he thinks it is relevant to
the ASRG, and I don't want to know.

In any event, personal attacks on IETF lists are inappropriate and
disruptive.  If they continue, I'll invoke the usual 3934 30-day
suspension.

R's,
John