Re: [Asrg] Last chance: Getting group consensus on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists

2011-03-02 14:57:20
- two grammatical blunders that someone spotted recently.
- After the previous round (just after 07 was released), John and I
thought that there were two minor wording revisions that would be worth
making - in the introduction as I recall.  I think one of them was
finessing some wording about non-DNS distribution.  Nothing to do with
dos or don'ts (capitalized or not ;-).  Do you remember that John?

Nope.  I'll see if I can find it.

Do you think it worth re-issuing with those nits fixed as an 08, or
leave that to the copy editors?

It's OK to send a note to the editor suggesting things to fix.  People
do it all the time.

R's,
John