Re: [Asrg] Getting group consensus on draft-irtf-asrg-bcp-blacklists

2011-03-01 18:21:14
and speaking of bad blacklist operators, you get petty assholes
who think that their SMTP is an AI capable of educing meaning
from messages.  I wonder who runs this one? Oh, the working
group chair. Charming.

Mike

-------- Original Message --------
Date:   Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:14:56 -0800
From:   Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>
To:     <mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>
Subject:        Returned mail: see transcript for details
Auto-Submitted:         auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Tue, 1 Mar 2011 16:14:53 -0800
from takifugu.mtcc.com [50.0.18.224]

<neil(_at_)cauce(_dot_)org>
    (reason: 553 Incoherent message (5.1.1))

... while talking to smtp.abuse.net.:
 MAIL From:<mike(_at_)mtcc(_dot_)com>  SIZE=3247
<<<  553 Incoherent message (5.1.1)
501 5.6.0 Data format error

--- Begin Message ---