Re: [Asrg] whitelisting links (was Re: misconception in SPF)

2012-12-10 16:50:50
I could
imagine, however, some possible benefit in keeping track of which
entries in the list a particular user tends to go to.  Such as one or a
few banks versus others.

Ah yes, I can see that being useful in a scoring filter. I'm not sure many
web-filters work that way; I think most are pretty black and white (or, rather,
black and non-black).

I'm not sure it is 'different' but possibly 'in addition'.  I'm
suggesting integration with the MUA.  And to be clear, I'm not clear
about the details.  I'm merely offering a very basic idea.  The precise
details, nevermind determining actual efficacy, would be TBD.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm still sceptical about integration of MUA and browser/web-filter being of
actual use, but I'll leave it for others to pursue and to prove me wrong.

Martijn.