[clear] Multiple SRV RRs

2005-06-24 05:36:12
On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 07:31 -0700, David MacQuigg wrote:
Wouldn't it be simpler to have just one SRV record, but multiple A records
for that hostname?  Then CSV could put a safe upper limit on the number of
A records, well within any limitations of non-compliant DNS servers.

Not simpler because that entails duplication in my A/AAAA records which
wasn't there before. But possible, certainly -- as long as we don't care
about broken DNS servers which are going to limit the number of A
records to 8.

--
dwmw2