Re: [clear] pyCSV now csv.py

2005-08-22 16:48:59
At 09:09 PM 8/22/2005 +0100, Richard Kay wrote:

I have implemented CSV processing on my
incoming email by importing
from # csv-0.3x.py  David MacQuigg (c) 8/19/05

0.3x is a version in transition from .3 to .4. I think its OK, because it was *after* I changed the name from pyCSV.py to csv.py, but you may want to download version 0.4 just to be sure. http://purl.net/macquigg/email/python

Now that things are a little more stable, I will try to keep on my website only versions that I believe are stable and working correctly with the other modules on the site.

If anyone is planning some testing, you might want to wait until we hear from Richard.

Sorry I didn't notice this sooner. I've been busy with the first day of classes.

--
Dave