Re: [ietf-dkim] on the scope and necessity of threat analysis

2005-08-13 19:20:24
Earl Hood wrote:
BTW, Keith is right about others "waiting in the wings."  Much spam
is of such obvious questionable taste, that they pollute the bulk
mail space for those who believe that have legitimate products to sell.

I guess I'm sort of dubious about a zero-sum toilet bowl
scenario.

        Mike "if you flush, they will come"

PS: but even then, it doesn't show that the problem will be
    "worse", which is what I was commenting on.