Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: is this a problem or not?

2005-10-30 22:00:27
On October 30, 2005 at 01:26, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Apparently a case of 2476(bis) 8.1 "may add sender" in
preparation for PRA.  What would they do if there is
already a Sender set by the submitter ?

Do not know since Thunderbird does not allow me to set such
a field (at least from what I can tell).

I'd have to do something more manual, but would take me some time since
Gmail requires TLS, and nmh does not support TLS or SMTP AUTH.  I have
no programs/scripts readily available.  I'd have to code something up.

I would guess Gmail would replace the Sender.  In the past, before
allowing alternative Froms, they would replace whatever From
was included with your Gmail address.

--ewh