Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: is this a problem or not?

2005-10-31 10:05:46
On October 31, 2005 at 08:31, Michael Thomas wrote:

Which increases "entry" costs.  It also ignores the fact that many
users do not have vanity domains and are not SOHOs: using a central
address as a point of contact, either it be the address assigned
to them from an ISP, a mailbox service provider, or some other
organization like a school.

Huh? How exactly are isp's forcing vanity domains to do anything?

You've misunderstood what I have said since I your question does not
address the points I am raising.  I'm looking beyond vanity domains.

--ewh