Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM proposed charter tweak

2005-11-03 20:20:15
Eric,

Yes, I am viewing my comments 100% as input for the WG.

I admit I am not IETF-schooled, and frankly, maybe selfishly as a short term
participant in my email security research sabbatical, I am just trying to
provide input for a promising industry revamping technology that will have a
direct effect on all of us.  Even if some unintentional (or maybe
incompatible) public discourse is revealed, I have always had tremendous
amount of faith in the common sense and expertise with the cognizant
engineers in the WG involved in molding this IETF standardization process.
A bit slow for my taste, nonetheless, I do understand why that is the case.

I do wish to comment I am perplexed as to why there seems to be lacking a
delegated effort in putting together a complete threat analysis. I was going
to volunteer myself, but I didn't want to step on any toes nor duplicate any
effort, or bite into something that wasn't desired.

Anyway, thanks and I appreciate your advice and comments.  It helps.