Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-21 15:03:39
On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 03:38:26PM -0600, Arvel Hathcock allegedly wrote:
There is no wide deployment of DKIM. What is there are several test
machines on the order of couple dozen.

Either the person who made that statement is visiting all our customer sites
and uninstalling / reconfiguring our software or this is evidence of the
ignorance of the speaker on the topic.  I am personally responsible for many

Right. We are already seeing DK signed email from more different
domains than the number of domains sending S/MIME email.

Mark.