Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-22 00:05:27
On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 07:22:52AM +0100, Frank Ellermann allegedly wrote:
Arvel Hathcock wrote:

the list of domains running DKIM is over 35.  I'll exceed
your "< 100" by the time I'm done writing this message.

That's fine, and as we know about 1,000,000 domains and 10
independent interoperable implementations are good enough

Really? DKIM/DK deployment by domain already surpasses all IETF
"designed in a vacuum" email authentication protocols. You probably
know this Frank so I presume your 1,000,000 domains reference is a
humorous allusion. Forgive me for being dumb, but I just don't get
what you're alluding to. Can you elaborate?

Mark.