[ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-21 23:32:27
Arvel Hathcock wrote:

the list of domains running DKIM is over 35.  I'll exceed
your "< 100" by the time I'm done writing this message.

That's fine, and as we know about 1,000,000 domains and 10
independent interoperable implementations are good enough
for "experimental".  3 steps or 4 steps to "full standard",
who cares, only _less_ steps could be dangerous for the Net
if serious issues with the technology show up very late.

the claim that "nobody uses DKIM" will not go unchallenged.

BTW, what do you do with it on the receiving side, just use
it to bypass more "expensive" (CPU) spam filters, or also
some kind of "punish FAIL results" (reject / score / tag) ?

                          Curious, Frank