Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: WG Review: Domain Keys Identified Mail (dkim)

2005-12-22 08:57:09
That's fine, and as we know about 1,000,000 domains
and 10 independent interoperable implementations are
good enough for "experimental".

Well, I don't have anywhere near that many. And I'm not pretending to know what constitutes "wide deployment" or "how many users is enough", etc. This isn't for me to decide anyway. All I want to do is counter the claims people make that there are a couple dozen test machines or < 100 domains using DKIM. I'm a better "marketer" than that <g>. I now have a list as a result of my 200 customer sampling last night that is 300+ domains.

--
Arvel