Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: The Value of Reputation

2006-01-03 23:44:51
Douglas Otis wrote:

On Jan 3, 2006, at 11:39 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Why not read and comment on the threats draft instead? You'll feel
much better, really.

I _did_ respond to the threat draft, but neither reading the threat
draft, nor the lack of response by _anyone_ else to this draft does
not raise a level of comfort.  Please note the question raised with
respect to section 3.2.2. "Identity-Related Fraud" has remained
unanswered.

http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/2005q4/001571.html

Thanks for your comments, Doug; I too wish there had been more
discussion at this point, but the chartering discussion took
precedence.  I haven't responded yet (owing primarily to the holidays),
but plan to do so very soon.

-Jim