[ietf-dkim] Re: Staying on-topic

2006-01-04 13:21:49

Douglas Otis wrote:

On Jan 4, 2006, at 9:43 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

What concern do you have regarding the unfair treatment and disruptions the SSP mechanism permits.

Neat trick. I nearly fell for it:-)

I have no concerns about ssp that I'd state more than 100 times.

You have no concerns?

Please turn off your rhetoric generator. Its a bit stuck:-)

> Can you provide a generalization of the  concern
that you have?

I could. Though I wouldn't make a generic comment if I could
make a much more easily understood specific remark. But just
because I could type something doesn't make it useful to do
so now. So I won't.

...And if you believe that people paying attention to this list are enlightened by repetition then I suspect you're mistaken. My guess is that they'll stop reading your posts, never mind spend time considering what you're trying to say.

A lack of activity on the list suggests many things.

Your response is irrelevant to the statement above. But I still hope
you got the message. I guess we'll see.

Generalizations
[...deleted - please do read the subject...]

Stephen.