[ietf-dkim] Draft DKIM agenda for Dallas.

2006-02-21 10:02:10

Hi all,

Here's a draft agenda for Dallas.

The main idea is to only discuss threats and base in the first session.
Therefore any SSP related issues, presentations, proposals etc are for
the 2nd session. Same applies for any liaison type slots requested.
If discussion of base takes more time, then that item will carry over
to the second session.

Anyone who wants to get on the agenda please mail the chairs with
your topic, how long you think you need and where it fits (one of
items 3,5,8 or 9).

Note that we plan to start the WG last call for the threats document
before the meeting (assuming Jim has a chance to re-issue before
the I-D cutoff). We plan to have the WG last call run to the end of
the meeting, and then (all going well) to submit a version to the AD
just after Dallas.

Regards,
Stephen & Barry.

session 1

1. agenda bashing (chairs, 5)
2. threats (Fenton, 40)
        - discuss and close (modulo list ok) all remaining issues
3. AOB related to threats (?, 10)
4. base (Allman, 50)
        - discuss each open issue
5. AOB related to base (?, 15)