Re: [ietf-dkim] Draft DKIM agenda for Dallas.

2006-02-21 13:34:14

Dave Crocker wrote:

AOB mean Any Other Business?

Yep.

So the allocations for Fenton on Threats and Allman on Base are supposed to be about direct discussion intended to close open issues, rather than tutorial or explanation work?

Yep.

I suggest is that we consider agreeing -- before the meeting -- that the agenda of the second session depends entirely upon completion of the first session's tasks.

That was our intent, but its probably a good idea to be very clear about
it like this, so thanks for the clarification.

S.

NOTE WELL: This list operates according to http://dkim.org/ietf-list-rules.html