Re: [ietf-dkim] Concerns about DKIM and mailiing lists, etc.

2006-03-15 10:47:00
At 4:15 AM +0000 3/15/06, John Levine wrote:
I don't see any concerns about mailing lists.  All I see is a lack of
clarity about the meaning of third party signatures.  Some list mail
will have only the original sender's signature, some will have only
the list host's signature (either because the original message was
unsigned or the list software mutated the message), some will have
both signatures.

+1