Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal for specifying syntax and semantics for multiple signatures

2006-04-02 06:45:59
Barry Leiba wrote:
So, in an attempt to move towards that,  let me
try to ask for opinions on this discrete part of
the issue

And I'd like to get us to close on two other discrete parts:
1. Whether we want to have a mechanism to let the signature survive the reordering of multiple sig headers or not. I've heard Mike and Dave say no, we don't. Is that correct?

The current mechanism of dkim-sig survives reordering just fine.
My opinion is to not break what isn't broken.

2. Whether we want to be able to detect the removal of a signature header (as perhaps in the case of a "stronger" one and leaving a "weaker" one). I think the consensus is that we don't care about this; I'd like to confirm that.

I don't care about this.

                Mike