Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: dkim-base-01 nits and semi-nits

2006-04-28 17:51:39

On Apr 28, 2006, at 5:18 PM, Eric Allman wrote:

Section 1.1 paragraph 1 is now different from the overview in
-threats.  We were trying to keep the top-level description
consistent  between the drafts; was this a conscious change?

I don't remember exactly how this came about. I'm happy with changing it back for consistency, having threats change to be the same as base, or agreeing to let them drift.

The base draft is what I thought I was agreeing to at the Dallas meeting. The Threat draft is not correct in my view.

-Doug