Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP complications, wa The URL to my paper ...

2006-07-28 08:56:31
If the verifier looked up the little domain's SSP and found that e.g.
all mail from little domain is supposed to be signed by the ISP then
they might more easily detect bad stuff (ignoring real signatures from
the ISP that get broken for now).

If that's what it means, all my mail is signed by one of these domains, that's OK (give or take the usual question of whether SSP is useful at all.)

The prior message's wording suggests that ONLY these domains can sign, and if anyone else signs it's bogus. That's nuts.

R's,
John