Re: [ietf-dkim] Are verifiers expected to query SSP on a successful verify?

2006-08-01 11:26:30
> 2) the scenarios themselves should focus on a situation in which a
> reciever is faced with. The requirements should flow from those
> scenarios.

Don't forget about domain owner's though. They may have requirements as well and it is they whom we must convince that SSP is worth adopting. These various requirements for receivers and domain owners may of course overlap or even be identical but I think the two groups come at the problem with differing motivations (although I'm not sure that matters in a requirements discussion).

--
Arvel