Re: [ietf-dkim] Are verifiers expected to query SSP on a successful verify?

2006-08-01 09:07:17
I'm not sure if this needs pointing out but...

> Scenario 1:
>
> 1) A sends to B with a missing or broken DKIM signature
> 2) B would like to know whether that is an acceptable state of
> affairs.

And, equally important, A requires a mechanism for advertising to B (and all the other B's) whether that is an acceptable state of affairs.

> Scenario 3:
> 1) C sends message on A's behalf using C's identity
> 2) B would like to know if C's signature has any relationship to A

Also A requires a mechanism for advertising that relationship to B (and all the other B's).

--
Arvel