Re: [ietf-dkim] A few SSP axioms

2006-08-01 21:21:01
On 2 Aug 2006 03:30:50 -0000 John Levine <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com> wrote:
There can be other policies but I require those two and am wondering why
there seems to be a tremendous pushback on this.

I think there is so much pushback on this because it is smething different.

You must have a very different model of SSP use from the rest of us.

I agree.  We are talking sender signing policy and it seems to me that Bill
is talking Signer Sending Policy.

It's a take on the problem space I hadn't considered.  At this point where
we are collecting requirements, I think we ought to be liberal in what we
accept, but that equally everyone ought to understand that this initial
policy protocol document is unlikely to meet all the requirements we
collect.

Scott K

Bill, I th