RE: [ietf-dkim] Delegated signatures in real life

2006-08-30 20:45:03
On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:13:00 -0500 Arvel Hathcock
<arvel(_dot_)hathcock(_at_)altn(_dot_)com>
wrote:
It's not a matter of money, but a matter of the complexity of dealing
with
an audience that the first step in the process is you have to explain
what
a DNS service IS and they have very limited time or interest in
understanding.

Believe me, I can sympathize with that experience.  However, DKIM-BASE
already requires the use of DNS so we've crossed this bridge already
haven't we?

Absolutely, but we need to make it as simple and accessible as we can
reasonably do for this class of user.  Before getting into another
discussion about what that is, I'm waiting for the requirements -01 draft.

Scott K