Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP and mailing lists

2006-09-11 21:36:20
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:14:11 -0700 Steve Atkins <steve(_at_)blighty(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I certainly think that not breaking DKIM signatures will be a mild
positive
for mailing list software, and in product terms it's probably a smart
thing
to do. Why break something if you can easily avoid doing so?

What percentage of mailing lists are you on where the list server doesn't
modify the body of the message?  For me it's 0%.

I think "easily avoid" substantially understates the mailing list problem.

Scott K