Re: [ietf-dkim] SSP and mailing lists

2006-09-12 07:16:38
Scott Kitterman wrote:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:14:11 -0700 Steve Atkins <steve(_at_)blighty(_dot_)com>
wrote:
I certainly think that not breaking DKIM signatures will be a mild positive for mailing list software, and in product terms it's probably a smart thing
to do. Why break something if you can easily avoid doing so?

What percentage of mailing lists are you on where the list server doesn't modify the body of the message? For me it's 0%.

I think "easily avoid" substantially understates the mailing list problem.

my software routinely gets into the high 90% range for list traversal.
With some improvements I've made, I expect that to be much closer
to 100% when it gets installed at Cisco.

      Mike