[ietf-dkim] quick summary of Sep 21 jabber

2006-09-21 09:33:40

Log is at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/dkim/2006-09-21.html

There were some delays and connection problems (jabber.org being
down mainly), so we didn't get through that much.

Our aim is to get rough consensus on ssp-reqs before San Diego
so that we can mainly work on an SSP protocol there.

We'll have weekly jabber sessions (1500 UTC, Thursday for 90
minutes) for the next few weeks to try get this done. So next
one is 28th Sep.

We went through issues from the tracker:

- 1201/1217 were the same. Arvel volunteered to write a
  requirements-like sentence to the effect that human-friendly syntax
  is nicer and whenever that sentence is agreed we add it and
  CLOSE these

- 1356 remains OPEN since the text proposed needs more thought

- 1357 basic difference between 4.1 and 4.2 relates to an expectation
  that signatures are more likely broken in 4.2, Dave and Mike to
  work some clarifying text at which point we can CLOSE this

- 1358 didn't get any support and got a few "-1"'s so is heading to
  be a CLOSE/REJECT

- 1359 didn't get any support so is heading to be a CLOSE/REJECT

- 1360 remains OPEN and is first up for discussion next time

That's all,
Stephen.