Re: [ietf-dkim] ISSUE: Better definition of "DKIM signing complete" required

2006-11-23 07:08:11

Hi Frank,

Frank Ellermann wrote:
Rough idea how to express that in the next SSP requirements draft:

"The protocol MUST state what 'DKIM signing complete' precisely
 means wrt common practises like resending, news, and other uses
 of a 2822-From address".

Two questions:

Can you provide us with an example of the kind of statement
you'd envisage being made in an SSP protocol draft?

I don't understand why we, now, need to care about other
uses of the 2822-From address? (And if we did, then why news and
not, say kerberos, where the same string may occur.)

Stephen.