Re: [ietf-dkim] canonicalized null body and dkim

2006-12-18 10:05:33
Yes, but what if all that's in your body are empty lines? What then? Do
you wind up with nothing? Or a single CRLF?

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com

Arvel Hathcock wrote:
Go and reread section 3.4.3 [snip] It specifies that a missing CRLF
must be added to the last line before passing it to the canonicalizer.

Right.  This is how our implementation is doing it because the current
spec says to do it that way (at least for simple).  We're also doing it
for relaxed which might be a mistake?  The spec doesn't say to do this
for relaxed (at least not in 3.4.4).