Re: [ietf-dkim] canonicalized null body and dkim

2006-12-18 19:14:29
Ok, I'm very sorry for the confusion on this topic. We did a code review and found that what I said before was wrong.

In our implementation, an empty body leads to hashing of nothing (no CRLF). I think this goes against 3.4.3.

I'm going to wait for the final verdict on what I should be doing and then make a correction to our code based on this groups collective wisdom.

--
Arvel

Let me do some additional fact checking to be sure I give the correct answer. I'll report back soon.