Re: [Fwd: Re: [ietf-dkim] canonicalized null body and dkim]

2006-12-20 07:53:28

BTW: we're *waaaaaaay* past last call here. This text has been here for
time immemorial.
All I propose we do is clarify the meaning of what is actually in the
draft now surrounding a
corner case. I think the bar should be a lot higher for actually
changing the text to mean

Well, it appears that we've found an interop. glitch, right?
So the spec has to be changed to clarify/fix that (since we can).

And since different coders have done different things, someone
needs to change their code as well, once we decide how to fix
the spec.

Am I missing something?

S.