Re: [Fwd: Re: [ietf-dkim] canonicalized null body and dkim]

2006-12-20 08:41:14
Mark Delany wrote:
Michael Thomas wrote:
Yes. In my mind there's a substantial difference in clarifying an edge condition

Last call is intended to find bugs. We found a bug, let's fix it.

Last call ended 4 months ago.

I don't think the "lateness" has anything to do with it since there are bugs in either direction and no one even noticed until recently. It can hardly be the case that it is breaking much to apply the fix.

Well, we have a deployment and changing this from the current sense would be
breaking messages that would have otherwise survived. That is what I recently
discovered. Do you have evidence to the contrary with your DKIM deployment?

      Mike

Mark.