Re: [ietf-dkim] mutant message validation, was Base issue: multiplelinked signatures

2007-01-10 15:21:47
On Wednesday 10 January 2007 17:01, Douglas Otis wrote:

The base draft requires the From header be signed.  This header might
become modified for EAI compliance.

We've been through this before.  IIRC, we included 2822-From because it's a
mandatory part of the message.  If you don't sign it, you didn't sign the
message.  We don't sign every other line of the body either.

Scott K