Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Use of LWSP in ABNF -- consensus call

2007-05-17 14:36:56
I think redefining the rule would require recycling at proposed.  I
think it would be confusing and harmful to do so.

I think removing the rule would is allowed by the process (and would
require updates in referencing specs as they advance but would not
break anything).  I think doing so would be harmful and is not
supported by consensus.

I do not object to deprecating the rule although I'm not completely
convinced doing so is a great idea.I think it is clearly allowed if
there is consensus.