Re: [ietf-dkim] yet more of the usual list nonsense, was suspicious

2007-10-11 14:18:58

On Oct 11, 2007, at 1:40 PM, John Levine wrote:
I am sure there must be mailing lists out there established for more social purposes, and in which such trolls will inevitably be found.

Nobody has ever seen such a list. If you have actual examples to contribute, we'd be most interested to hear about them.

Although there are broken aspects of OpenID at this time, one of its goals beyond simplifying the log-in access to various web-sites was to also permit an exchange of good and bad blogger identities. Sound familiar?

http://lifein360.blogspot.com/2007/10/openid-one-world-one-login.html

-Doug