Re: [ietf-dkim] DKIM Interoperability Event notes

2007-11-08 17:41:24
On Thu, 8 Nov 2007, Hector Santos wrote:
In sticking to the Subject: of this thread, no, this was not discussed at the Interop event. SSP was determined early on to be out-of-scope for our tests. We were focusing only on RFC4871 itself.

How unfortunate.

I disagree. Nobody at the event said SSP was unimportant. But, one thing at a time; we were only there to evaluate that piece of the protocol that was already issued by the IETF. SSP is still nascent, so discussing it there (rather than at IETF or on this list) seemed like an inappropriate use of our limited time.