Re: [ietf-dkim] Tracing SSP's paradigm change

2007-12-04 16:29:36

Jim Fenton wrote:
In the absence of a valid DKIM signature on behalf of the "From" address
[RFC2822], the verifier of a message MUST determine whether messages from a
particular sender are expected to be signed, and what signatures are
acceptable.

What's proving interesting is how completely the implication of this seems to have been missed by quite a few participants.

I'l continue to repeat that I haven't found the working group discussion of this implication.

d/

--

  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking