Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed issues addressed by SSP-03 for closure

2008-03-01 18:11:26
Stephen Farrell wrote:

I went down the list on the tracker and as far as I can tell
they they're all closed, assuming that closed means we have
rough consensus on them.

That'd be nice. But we're not quite there yet I'll bet.

"Discardable" is more "suspicious" than "reject" from my POV,
but you know that, and if necessary it can be fixed based on
new LC arguments => close 1530 + 1537 as "better than 'foo'".

Jim didn't mention the FWS issue, the draft has *WSP.  Now after
net-utf8 was approved I think it should be simplified to *SP, or
does anybody insist on using HTAB in DNS records ?  If not let's
say *SP and close the FWS-issue as well.

 Frank