Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed issues addressed by SSP-03 for closure

2008-03-01 18:48:04
John Levine wrote:
I guess that also means that for the meeting we should focus
on the issues not listed below and those from the list below
that don't end up being closed.

Could Eliot or someone make a list of the issues that are still open?

I went down the list on the tracker and as far as I can tell they
they're all closed, assuming that closed means we have rough consensus
on them.

No, a bunch of them are in "new" state.  Not sure what the difference is
between "new" and "open".  I see the whole list by clicking on the dkim
link on the right side of the home page, which links to:

https://rt.psg.com/Search/Results.html?Query=Queue%20%3D%20'dkim'%20AND%20(Status%20%3D%20'open'%20OR%20Status%20%3D%20'new')&Rows=50

-Jim