Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposed issues addressed by SSP-03 for closure

2008-03-01 19:28:46
Frank Ellermann wrote:

Jim didn't mention the FWS issue, the draft has *WSP.  Now after
net-utf8 was approved I think it should be simplified to *SP, or
does anybody insist on using HTAB in DNS records ?  If not let's
say *SP and close the FWS-issue as well.

That was intentional; there was some discussion among the authors about
what the right resolution to the FWS issue, so since I was including
only issues on which I expected there was unanimity, I left that one off.

-Jim