Re: [ietf-dkim] protecting domains that don't exist

2008-04-25 09:52:08
What I would say is that there are several situations that must be
considered.  In some instances, it has absolutely nothing to do with level of
expertise of the administrator but the tools that he or she is using, that
will need to be changed.

Indeed.  But the tools are going to have to change to handle DKIM, so I
don't see any advantage to hacks whose only advantage is that they let you
skip one of N changes to the toolset.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.