Re: [ietf-dkim] why we should clearly specify domain existence

2008-05-27 09:10:50
On Tue, 27 May 2008, Frank Ellermann wrote:

It's also the definition of result "nxdomain" in Murray's draft,
if you want "nomailfqdn" (or a similar name), where NXDOMAIN is
only a proper subset, it's okay.

What's the filename of that draft?

None of the drafts I have read defines symbolic names for the ADSP
results, so I don't see why you keep going on about "nxdomain" results.
In any case it's backwards to complain that we can't fix the semantics
because they will no longer match the semantics we are trying to fix.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
NORTH FITZROY SOLE: MAINLY NORTHERLY 5 OR 6, BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4, BUT