Re: [ietf-dkim] Next steps for draft-ietf-dkim-ssp

2008-12-30 14:29:55
Perhaps some text that notes that i= MAY match the From: address but that it
is not required to, even when i= is in the syntax of an email address?

That would be fine with me, but what it says now is that the i= MUST match
the From: address.  As I've said a few times, that's clearly wrong, but I
got shouted down in the past when I tried to change it.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.