Re: [ietf-dkim] Features that could be reconsidered as part of the bis process

2009-05-11 11:56:27
On Mon, 11 May 2009, John Levine wrote:
Any idea what they're doing with it?  Having added some support for DKIM
to majordomo2, I am more convinced than ever that the motivation for l=,
list recipients will filter list mail using the contributor's signature
rather than the list signature, is just wrong.

I'll ask the person who submitted the patches, and also ask if anyone else
is using them.

If I may pile on, let me reiterate Dave's point about q=.  In the
unlikely event that we invent another way to look for key records,
that's the time to design the syntax to specify it.

Yep, I agree.